I can finally see it!!! It's almost here! School is almost out!
Things have been WILD at school the past couple of weeks and I am officially at my limit! I'm ready to be done and wrapped up. The kids think that they look forward to summer break... but they have NO IDEA how the teachers feel!!!!
Counting down...
Summer Memories 2013
13 years ago




2 comments:
Hey! It's so nice to hear from you! We miss you guys too. I can't believe how big your boys are getting. Where in the world has the time gone?! Give everyone a big hug for me!
YAY for school being done!! I know you're excited to be at home with your boys for the summer and getting to enjoy them each day. Thanks for sending me the link so I can keep up with you and what those handsome boys of yours are up to. Any big plans for the summer? Miss you! :)
Erin
Post a Comment