Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Mother's Day to Remember

So, I already had a digital camera. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but it's too big to carry in my purse, so I asked for a new one for Mother's Day. Boy, did Todd do good! I love my new camera, Honey! Thank you!
Some cute pictures from Dane's birthday party today:

Chocolate cake, anyone?

Chris loved cherry homemade ice cream!

Michael on the monkey bars... with a little help from Daddy! Look at that face! He's working so hard!!!

Wheee!!!!



Here is a video clip of Chris cracking up on the swing... (I couldn't resist.)


The best present, though, has to be Chris's first crawl. He's been scooting around on his belly doing this army-crawl thing... it gets him where he wants to go, but it still isn't the actual hands & knees crawl. Some of you may know how I've been silently worried sick about him crawling by a certain time, but the doctors say he's just a late crawler. Seeing this made me cry tears of joy! Here is a video clip that I captured with my new camera (did I mention that I love my new camera? Thank you, Todd!).

1 comment:

Betty said...

Those Barnes Boys..all 3 are the best Mother's Day Gift ever...and they are gifts that keep giving:)