So, we're sitting at the table eating lunch when Todd whispers to me, "Baby, look at Chris!" I look into the living room to see my little man FINALLY standing on his own!!!! I have been trying and trying to get him to pull up and here he is! He's a late crawler/walker - which is fine, medically speaking... but the Momma and teacher in me wanted him walking months ago!
"Look at me, Mom! I'm standing up!"
(Yes, my kid looks redneck in a pj shirt and diaper, but it's the summer and it's easy!)
This is a video clip of Todd coaxing him up for the 2nd time. Proud Momma and Daddy!!!




3 comments:
FANTASTIC! Way to go, Chris! hugs & kisses, jan jan
Whoo-hoo! Go Chris, Go Chris, GO GO, Go Chris! Now then, your "Little Einstein" is going to be scaling mountains in more ways than one. Just tell him to please remember his poor Aunt Mere when he discovers a cute for cancer!
So precious!!! Looks like lots of new adventures are in store for us at Ms.Betty's....cannot wait!!!
Post a Comment