I've spent much of the past couple of weeks with the boys trying to make the most of summer since I'm about to be back at work full-time. Meredith and I took the kiddos to the zoo and to Chattanooga (Creative Discovery Center and the TN Aquarium). *I have lots of great pictures, but will upload them to a post later in the week. We're having our internet speed upgraded on Friday.
Nashville Zoo:
My best girlfriend, Meredith, and I piled the 4 kids into her van and hauled them to Nashville and went to Grassmere. We saw all the animals, but the kids were most interested in the Bamboo garden. Well... I should correct myself - the most interesting part of the trip to me was when Juliana called the Bamboo "Bamboobs." I just about wet my pants when this sweet little girl said that she wanted to "touch the bamboobs!"
Chattanooga:
The next week, we took all the kiddos to Chattanooga where we went to the Creative Discovery Center and the Tennessee Aquarium. There was LOTS to do and they loved every bit - especially the music section of the Discovery Center and the sharks at the aquarium.
Cute kid pictures coming soon!
Brooke
Summer Memories 2013
13 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment